Friday, July 17, 2009

Lyric of the Day

Had a crappy day. Just been driving around, running around, chasing people, getting too much shit done for other people. It's been one of those days where you just feel trampled on and taken advantage of. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate my job. I just hate what it entailed today. And the day is over and it is the weekend. Time to drink and dance and get lost in it all. And then do it all again on Monday, the work that is, not so much the drinking and dancing. So, to make myself feel better I found some inspiration in these lovely words. They come from the wonderful aKing.



"I find delight in empty days
I take my counsel with wine
My own devices have robbed me of reckless leisure
My worth will be proven in time"
- You and I by aKing


No comments: