Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I did today...

So I went shopping with my mom at the epic China Mall. I love it there. It's where South Africa shops. haha. All the shops sell pretty much the same stuff, bag shop, watch shop, and then there is "Much Better Place" which has now been renamed "Much and Better Place". Much better name don't you think? That place has everything, even Chinese snacks. I thought why not buy and sample some of the far east snacks. So I bought a juice pack (Winter Melon flavour) and lollipops. I reckon that these were some safe buys for a first timer like me. First timer, as in someone who likes South African Chinese style food. Well... bad idea. The juice was bad. Bad, bad, bad. It tasted like burned popcorn that had been rolled in hamster sawdust, then water had been passed through this, and this by product was bottled and sold. Haven't tried the lollipops yet. Those I plan to unleash on my victims, I mean friends tonight. Also bought a rad scarf... All in all it was a cool experience. I like how haphazard and thrown together it is there, and it works. And you get great stuff at great prices.


No comments: