Thursday, August 11, 2011

This Made Me Sigh Today

Perusing my new favourite website, vanityfair.com I came across the best dressed list for 2011, amongst other stunning pictorials. One of my favourite photogrpahers is a contributing editor for Vanity Fair. Ms Annie Liebovitz is a visionary. The pictures below are not hers but they did make me sigh today. This is just a random selection off the site.

The Duchess of Cambridge wearing chiffon Alexander McQueen.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine in a pair of  L.K. Bennett's Sledge Shoes
Carla Bruni-Sarkozy in Spain - her voice melts my heart
Cara, Chloe, and Poppy Delevingne - 3 sissys with style
Zooey Deschanel in Valentino at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2011 -
Oh Zooey, you crush my heart.
How I want your long brown locks, and piercing eyes!
Juliette Lewis in Georges Hobeika Couture at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2011.

Darren Aronofsky and Mickey Rourke - Pictorial for The Wrestler (love it!)
Is it me, or does Darren look like a Victorian gentleman?
Umberto Dei Giubileo (Italy, 1996) -
Cyclepedia: A Century of Iconic Bicycle Design

No comments: