Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Voice in My Head is Irish

Why is it that the voice in my head (don't act like you don't have an inner voice), why is it that mine has an Irish accent? Just like Gerard Butler's. There is background tunes a playing like a folksy Flogging Molly.


I love the Irish, minus their drunken rages. I have always wanted to visit Ireland, it's rain, it's rolling hills, it's Guinness (ok not really), it's history, it's accents, it's green, it's Ireland.


Paul said I should give this little voice a name, like Gerard or Colin. It would be funny but then I would be humanising said voice. I thought this little experience was funny enough to pass along and share. Voice doesn't have an image I can attribute to it. Yet it dictates my way through the day. When I put a virtual puzzle together, it criticises me; when I send an email, it adopts a pucker Irish accent. 


Who knows what tomorrow will bring. 



No comments: