Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Style Icons

These ladies are my style icons, I continuously look to these women for their style and confidence. I have over the years had so many different interpretations of their styles in an attempt to create my own. It is ridiculous to admit to copying others, but all girls really do, it is how we learn, grow and create an identity. I would like to thank these beautiful women for being such inspirations to me. Just this morning I made an emergency hair appointment with the hair stylist as I felt my hair was beginning to look too normal, too "mumsy" (I had it cut and coloured on Saturday). I hate being normal. Give me "rock-and-roll", give me chic. I only feel comfortable when I have a slightly retro haircut or clothing combination. These are my ladies of inspiration.

Bettie Page

Lily Allen

Debbie Harry (Blondie)

Brody Dalle (The Distillers)

Sophie Dahl (ex plus size model)

Milla Jovovich - I am currently rocking the same hair colour style. Love it!

Kelly Osbourne

Gwen Stefani

1 comment: