Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ben and the Mama City

I touched down in Cape Town about 4 hours ago. The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, makes me wanna move... to Cape Town, but not during season that is. Everything sucks in Cape Town in season. Crowds, traffic, tourists, Johannesburgers, Cape Townians hating everyone who is not from Cape Town, escalated prices, oh and did I mention the crowds. But I love it here. It is my home away from home (pardon the cliche), but my entire extended family lives here. I have spent the last two hours with my new baby cousin Ben, a nine week old, Beagle puppy, too cute. He is fast asleep behind me. oh dear.

I am looking forward to taking in this beautiful city with my cousins and friends. I am also taking down old years with The Australians (Nathan and Jacob) in tow. Gonna be fun fun!

Catch up soon soon.


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

Sounds like fun...I can't wait to see your puppy...I'm a Beagle fanatic!