Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My theory...

I have had this theory for a while now... that brunettes are the girlfriends and blondes are well, the flings. I will find a guy and then find out why he has been ruined and it will always have been the work of some Brunette. The blonde either gets left for the more stable looking brunette or get used for a good time until the man finds his next Brunette. My theory may be whack, fulla crack, but I have come to find that this is indeed the truth. Just look at Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie, the brunette won the man. Marilyn Monroe and JFK, Jackie Kennedy won the man. Marilyn was just the "silenced" mistress on the side. Sure there have been some blondes who have been in long term marriages and relationships, but this is my theory. I stand by my word. I have had more fun as a blonde. I will remain a blonde. I will take inspiration from my three favourite blondes, the gorgeous Marilyn Monroe, Scarlett Johansson and Sophie Dahl. They never compromise, thus I will become the exception to my own rule. Silly as it may seem. Now to go play some Guitar Hero!





No comments: