Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Joburg Burning 3

These pics are up a week late, but better late than never I guess. What an awesome night it was. 32 bands, 5 venues and multiple taxis to run to to get to the next venue to catch the next band. I have been to the last one and this one definitely outdid it haha. The panic and excitement when you have to catch a crammed taxi to the noise, smoke, sweat and love that are the live performances by the Jozi bands. I love it! There is one place that I am always content, and that is at a live show. Nothing compares to the exhiliration and joy I feel when I see bands. Sounds lame, I know, but it is my reality and I would not swap it for anything!

Thieve
Caroline and Liam
Groom and me
Wrestlerish
Fire Through The Window
Ashtray Electric (LOVE!)
Ashtray Electric (LOVE!)
Desmond and the Tutus
Desmond and the Tutus

No comments: