Monday, February 22, 2010

One Spontaneous Hot Summer Night in Pretoria with Johnny Foreigner...

Sissy and I made a spontaneous decision on Friday night to go to the Pretoria Johnny Foreigner show at Hotbox. I had planned to go to the Saturday night show, but knew that that would not pan out so well, and she was well... let down. So we got ourselves all dolled up and made the Northward mission to the dorpie. It was well worth it. We did feel a little like Jozi kids but knew a few (few) friendly faces.

I did take my old Agfa baby gal with me. Ran out of film just before the Johnny kids came on, but fear not! Technology is among us and I snapped some pics with my advanced cellular telephonic device. Please not that the pictures will not be of a high quality or well composed.

Wrestlerish

Love You Sissy
Isochronous

Film Pics end here...
Cell pics start here with Johnny Foreigner

No comments: