Monday, July 13, 2009

Things that made me laugh today (it was a gloomy one)

This made me giggle. I would do this. postsecret




And then some randoms off of FML (this site makes me feel better about myself):


"Today, my friend and I decided to get bikini waxes. Afterwards, the women who did the waxing told my friend it was $30 for her wax. Then, in front of the whole salon, the women points at me and says, "You! You so hairy- $35!". FML



"Today, I moved in with my brother to save on a swanky apartment. I was skeptical as to how this would work out as we fought a lot as kids. Our first big fight? Whether or not to keep his dorm-style futon complete with Return of the Jedi sheets. He's a 35-yr old physician; I'm a 28-yr old lawyer." FML



"Today, I got home and threw my phone onto my bed as usual. This time it bounced out the window." FML

No comments: